In this comprehensive guide, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of using the Tozex Multisignature Bridge to enhance the security of your digital assets.
Ready to dive in? Check out the complete guide below to learn how to set up and leverage the power of the Tozex Multisignature Bridge.
- Navigate to tozexbridge.web.app
- You will arrive on the Bridge page.
3. Click “Connect Wallet”
4. Click on “MetaMask” or on The Wallet you want to Use.
5. Click on “Ethereum Mainnet” to the Select the Blockchain of Origin.
Note: to date, Tozex supports “Ethereum”, “BNB Chain”, “Avalanche” and “Polygon Zkevm”.
6. Click on the “Token Number” field.
7. Select the blockchain to which you want to bridge your tokens. Then enter the “NUMBER_OF_TOKEN” you want to Bridge.
8. Click on “Swap”
9. Scroll Down and Click “Confirm”
10. Confirm the Transaction in your wallet.
Note: You will need to connect to the destination Blockchain.
11. Your Tokens are on the Way. Please Wait.
12. Your tokens have been successfully bridged!
Watch the detailed video tutorial for a visual walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hbx2-U-Efs